Disney Wedding in your future? A trip to Disneyland or Disney World? Do you have a love for Mickey Mouse?
HairSwirls1.com has the perfect bridesmaid’s accessories and the most wonderful Tinker Bell or Cinderella Gifts for your next trip to Disney.
6 adorable mouse ears hair swirls to float in your hair and sparkle as the perfect Hidden Mickeys.
Each mouse is ½ inch from ear to ear and mounted on a silver tone tarnish resistant wire.
This set of six is for the new Powder Blue color. Wonderful to use for your something blue too.
Hair Coils are a wonderful addition to your bridal party look.
Made with experience since 1999 in a pet free, smoke free home!
Sturdy and well made. The BEST on Etsy!
Unlike the others out there each hair spin comes with a bobby pin like tip so it won’t scratch your scalp.
I am the original creator of the mouse collection beginning in 2012.
Each item in my store comes with a 100% money back guarantee for any reason and FREE US SHIPPING!
Perfect for wedding updos, prom and pageant girls, dancers, twirlers and skaters!
Whether planning your fairytale wedding, going on a Disney trip or you just love the MOUSE you can’t go wrong with the mouse collection at HairSwirls1.com
19 different colors. Ask for your favorite. I can make a reserved listing just for you!!!
I accept Paypal, and credit cards via the Direct Pay shop payment account
International buyers --- Your shipping is $15.00. I am so sorry for this large jump in postage to countries outside the US. Unfortunately the US postal service just doubled the rates to foreign countries and I have to charge more. Shipping to Canada is $12.00. If you purchase $75.00 worth of items from any of my listings your shipping is FREE! Please type in the code FREESHIPPING75 WHEN CHECKING OUT. Some International countries charge a customs fee. The buyer will be responsible for that charge in their country. The US postal service does not charge any customs fee nor do I.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
If you are buying more than one item ---- Your items will be shipped all together. I will ship within 1-5 days after receiving your payment. If you need your items in a hurry please email me immediately and I will do my best to get your items out in 1-2 days. If not satisfied for any reason you may return your purchase within 30 days for an exchange or a full refund including shipping. You have nothing to lose for trying Debs Twisties Hair Swirls!
When a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. Generally, these fees are hard to predict and are paid by the buyer.
Some International countries charge a customs fee and delay packages in customs. I am not responsible for these charges or delays. The buyer is responsible for that cost. It is not a US policy. I have no control over what your country would charge or how long they might hold a package. You need to contact your postal service to find out if you are concerned about it. US law will not allow me to mark my sold item as a gift.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA
Jul 1, 2022
Love love love
Jun 19, 2022
Super cute can’t wait for my daughter wear this at my wedding
Jun 20, 2021