Do you have a Disney Themed Wedding Flower Girl in your future? This tiny tiara comb is just the thing to sparkle in her hair.
This wonderful tiny tiara comb will make the flower girl feel like Cinderella.
This crystal rhinestone decorative hair comb is exquisitely handcrafted with amazing sparkle.
Made of rainbow colored rhinestones and Zinc Alloy Metal in a silver tone setting.
The tiny tiara is 1 and 1/2 inch across by 1 inch high
There is a tiny clear aurora (rainbow finish) mouse head silhouette attached to the center of the tiara.
A magical hidden mickey for your Fairy Tale wedding
This wedding comb will dazzle in the sunlight
Can be worn at your Disney Inspired wedding by a toddler or young girl.
Each mini comb will come in a faux velvet pouch at no extra charge. They are adorable
Perfect hair accessory for a junior bridesmaid or the birthday princess at a Mickey themed party.
This listing is for miniature tiara comb only. The blue box is not included. It is just a prop so that I could get a better picture of the decorative comb.
The little model in the picture is wearing a different comb but you get the idea of how it will look in a child's hair.
This tiara would be a precious flower girl gift.
The other colors pictured are coming soon.
Even though all the pictures do not show the mouse yours will come with the clear aurora borealis (rainbow finish) mouse attached to the tiara.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA
Apr 9, 2021
Love this mini-tiara! Very fast shipping.