• Disney Wedding Flower Pins Handmade by me with patience and love in a smoke free, pet free environment.
• 6 Hidden Mickeys per set of Bouquet picks-Quantity of two will get you 12.
These bouquet picks are baby pink in color. Other colors can be found in other listings or just ask for your favorite.
• 19 different colors including Disney Princess Colors. Ask for your favorite.
• Original Creator of the mouse collection in 2012. These are the first and best in the market as the rest out there are copycats.
• Mounted on tarnish resistant 1.5 inch wires with a sharp point to go into any flower.
• Free Shipping for US Buyers.
Free gift box
• Disney Wedding Accessory for flower bouquets-corsages-boutonnieres-centerpieces
• Sparkling mouse ears to add that magical touch to your bridal party.
• A Review from a happy customer:
• Item came super fast. These are super cute and I can't wait to use them on my wedding day! Also was honest about pricing and even refunded me some money! Would definitely shop from her again.
• If you need lots for a bridal party I can make you a reserved listing.
I have been selling on Etsy since 2009. I have had wonderful customers over the years. I thank you all so much for helping my business thrive. My sales practically doubled during the pandemic which blows me away. I wasn’t expecting that to happen. I know there are a lot of choices out there on Etsy so why should you purchase from me? I would like to tell you a few things about me and my business. I have been making hair swirls since 1999 so I have lots of experience.
!. I take pride in my work and try to make the best possible product.
2. I purchase top quality rhinestones, beads and supplies.
3. I work in a smoke free and pet free home.
4. The mouse collection was my original idea in 2012 and the others are copy cats.
5. Each mouse silhouette is painstakingly sanded on all edges with a tiny file so you receive a product that looks professionally made and perfect for your special day.
6. Each mouse head is double glued to its backing so they will not come apart.
7. Items are shipped within a day or two if possible.
8. I will work with you on special orders when I can.
9. Most items have free shipping.
10. You will not be left without product if at all possible. If it should be lost in the mail, I will replace it at no cost to you.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA