What can I say about these little mouse ears. These are my best rhinestones since 2012. Even though they are acrylic, I am calling them rhinestones as they have more sparkle than any other rhinestone I use. You won't be disappointed in these rhinestones.
The Mouse Ears Bling Collection was created by me at HairSwirls1 in 2012. These products are not associated, affiliated or sponsored by Disney Enterprises or any of their affiliates. The Mouse Ears Collection is not a licensed Disney Product.
This listing is for one adorable mouse ears necklace in dazzling clear ab acrylic. Each clear ab mouse pendant is about 1/2 inch from ear to ear. Each tiny mouse has many tiny facets that sparkle when light hits them. The mouse ears pendant comes on a pretty 16 or 18 inch silver tone chain. You may choose from the drop down menu. The style of chain my vary from the picture. The necklaces come in 19 different colors. Please choose your favorite from the drop down menu.
This is a clear mouse with an ab finish which means it reflects rainbow colors when light hits it. It is very pretty!
This clear ab mouse ears pendant would make a perfect bridal party gift especially for a Disney wedding. These come in 18 more colors. Watch for your favorite.
If you need more than one mouse ears necklace please let me know and I will list more for you. They also have a matching set of hair swirls.
Convo me if you have any questions or want a private listing for your bridal party.
FREESHIPPING75 Use this code for orders $75USD or over for free International Shipping
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA
Nov 26, 2022
Not as big as I thought it would be
Apr 23, 2020
Got these for my Bridesmaids to wear. I love how they came out! I've ordered a few things from this shop and I am very impressed with everything and how fast the shipping is, and communication if something needs to be changed! Thank you so much!
Dec 29, 2018
Apr 21, 2018
Mar 26, 2018