This listing is for 6 clear mouse ears mounted on 1.5 inch wires for floral bouquets. The wire can be pushed right into the center of the flower. They are very easy to use. This is for clear ones only. The black and lavender are by special order only. The last picture are all of the colors they come in. You may choose from those colors but there may be a delay in shipping as they would need to be made.
The Floral bouquet mouse ears picks come in lots of colors. See the last picture. You may request a different color than the clear but it may be a few days before I can ship as they may need to be made. . If you need a lot of these I can make a special reserved order for you and your wedding party.
What can I say about these little mouse ears. These are my best rhinestones since March of 2012. Even though they are acrylic, I am calling them rhinestones as they have more sparkle than any other rhinestone I use. You won't be disappointed in these. Each mouse is about 1/2 inch in size. Each tiny mouse has many tiny facets that sparkle when light hits them. They come in lots of colors.
These would be perfect for a Bride or Bridesmaids in a Disney wedding.
If you need more than one set please let me know and I will list them for you.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA
Aug 26, 2018
I love my hidden mickeys they are going to look so good on my bouquet!! I love that there is such a variety of colors. I love it!!
Jan 27, 2018
Jun 3, 2017
Great service. Got package quickly and can't wait to use them for my wedding.
Apr 2, 2015
They are so perfect. I can't wait to place them in my wedding theme :)