Mouse Ears Lapel Pins for themed Wedding Groomsmen tie tack
The Mouse Ears Bling Collection was created by me at HairSwirls1 in 2012. These products are not associated, affiliated or sponsored by Disney Enterprises or any of their affiliates. The Mouse Ears Collection is not a licensed Disney Product.
The Mouse Ears Pin was added to my mouse ears collection in 2013. It is the cutest little lapel pin. Everyone who loves that famous little mouse will want one.
Also, perfect for the lapel of the groomsmen in a Mouse Themed wedding. You could use the little mouse for a tietac as well.
They come in 20 different colors. Check out the last picture to see all the colors.
Each little mouse is about ½ inch across from ear to ear. He is made of shiny resin and will really sparkle from your lapel.
Each mouse ears pin has a secure backing to hold him in place. Buy one for all your friends and family for Christmas.
Choose your favorite color from the color list.
This pin would be a great stocking stuffer.
Not recommended for anyone under the age of 3.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA
Mar 9, 2022
Thank you so much! I love these and can not wait to give them to my family and friends. So sparkly; Even slightly bigger I imagined and packaged beautifully. Deborah was a dream to work with even after I made a huge mistake when I made my initial order. She helped me resolve it quickly and without hesitation. ♥️❤️❤️♥️
Sep 24, 2019
My husband has a Mickey Mouse tie and this lapel pin did the trick. He just loved it. Thank You
Mar 15, 2017
This item is awesome and the seller was really kind. I hadn't received the item on time so she sent a new batch. Would definitely purchase from this store again.
Jun 8, 2016
I bought this for my husband to wear in memory of his mom at our wedding and it was perfect! Shipped quickly and pricing is so very reasonable! Absolutely recommend this shop and items :)
May 24, 2016
These will be perfect for our event!