Disney Shoe Clips - the perfect accessory to add a touch of magic to your footwear! These delightful shoe clips are designed to capture the whimsical spirit of your favorite Disney characters and bring a touch of fairy tale charm to any pair of shoes.
Each shoe clip is meticulously crafted with attention to detail, ensuring that beloved Disney character Mickey comes to life in a miniature work of art.
Our Disney Shoe Clips are versatile and easy to use. Simply clip them onto your flats, heels, sandals, or even sneakers, and watch as your shoes instantly transform into a magical fashion statement. These clips are designed to stay securely in place, so you can dance, walk, and twirl with confidence, knowing that your Disney companions are always by your side.
So why wait? Step into a world of enchantment with our Disney Shoe Clips and let your inner princess shine. Whether you're attending a Disney-themed event, a wedding, a party, or simply want to add a touch of whimsy to your everyday style, these shoe clips are the perfect accessory to make a statement and create lasting memories.
Indulge in the magic of Disney and let your shoes become a canvas for fairy tales. Order your very own Disney Shoe Clips today and embark on a journey filled with wonder, nostalgia, and a sprinkle of pixie dust.
1 pair shoe clips in clear rhinestones and one clear mickey silhouette in gold tone or silver tone setting. Choose your setting from the drop down menu.
Each shoe clip is almost 2,5 inches long by 1.5 inches high.
They fit children and adult shoes.
This listing is for the shoe clips only. The shoes are just for display and pictures.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA