Disney Wedding Flower Pins for Mickey Bouquets and Disney Corsages and Centerpieces.
Choose 4 bouquet picks from 19 different colors for $15.00 Quantity of 1 is for 4 floral pieces. Quantity of 2 is for 8 floral pieces, etc.
All items are made in a smoke free, pet free home.
Each mouse silhouette is painstakingly sanded on all edges with a tiny file so you receive a product that looks professionally made and perfect for your special day.
Each mouse head is double glued to its backing so they will not come apart.
Items are shipped within a day or two if possible.
I will work with you on special orders when I can. Most items have free shipping. You will not be left without product if at all possible. If it should be lost in the mail, I will replace it at no cost to you.
The perfect Flower Girl Hair Accessory. A wonderful surprise for someone special on your magical trip to Disney!
The best Tinker Bell or Cinderella Gift for your favorite Disney Fan.
Choose your own colors and the quantity of Mickey flower pins you need. Just choose your quantity and colors from the drop down menu. If you want different colors you need to choose a quantity first and then a color and add it to your cart. But each quantity of 1 will give you 4 picks of the same color. You can then choose another quantity and color and continue adding the flower picks to your cart. When finished just go to your cart and follow the directions to purchase. Of course you can purchase all one color if you want to. If you want 4 different colors you will have to pick one color and then convo me that 4 colors you want. Convo me if you have any questions or you want a reserved listing just for you.
The tiny flower pins are perfect in your bouquet , the grooms Boutonniere , or in centerpieces at the wedding reception. Maybe you can come up with some new ideas on how to use them.
This is for 4 hidden mickey mouse ears 1/2inch in size and mounted on a 1.5 inch wire for floral bridal bouquets. The wire can be pushed right into the center of the flower. The wire is extremely sturdy and your florist can add wire to the stem and make it longer if needed. Some of the others out there are not as sturdy. They are very easy to use. The last picture is of the 20 different colors they come in.
If you need a lot of these I can make a special reserved order just for you and your wedding party.
What can I say about these little mouse ears. These are my best rhinestones since 2012. Even though they are acrylic, I am calling them rhinestones as they have more sparkle than any other rhinestone I use. You won't be disappointed in these. Each mouse is about 1/2 inch in size. Each tiny mouse has many tiny facets that sparkle when light hits them. They come in lots of colors.
These would be perfect for a Bride or Bridesmaids or flower girl in a Disney wedding.
The Mouse Ears Collection is created by me at HairSwirls1. These products are not associated, affiliated or sponsored by Disney Enterprises or any of their affiliates. The Mouse Ears Collection is not a licensed Disney Product.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA
Jan 15, 2023
Dec 30, 2022