Minnie Mouse Hair PIns-Disney Inspired Wedding-Bridesmaids-Flower Girls-Birthday Party
This listing is for:
One Black and Rose Gold Hair Pin
This adorable Minnie Mouse Hair Pin would be perfect for a bride or bridesmaids.
Each hair pin is 3 inches long and embellished with the minnie mouse silhouette.
The Minnie Mouse silhouette is 1 and 1/4 inch from ear to ear.
Perfect for bridesmaids, bacherlorette parties, engagement party, a Mickey themed birthday party, your next trip to a Disney Park, or just for fun!
This stunning accessory captures the essence of everyone's favorite Disney character, Minnie Mouse, and adds a touch of magical charm to any occasion.
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this hair pin features a captivating combination of Black and Rose Gold, a seamless marriage of sophistication and playfulness. The lustrous rose gold accents beautifully complement the sleek black design, creating a look that is both elegant and fun.
Celebrate your special day in true Disney-inspired style! Our Minnie Mouse Hair Pin is an ideal accessory for weddings, be it for the blushing bride, the lovely bridesmaids, or the adorable flower girls. Imagine the joyful smiles as they don this delightful piece, instantly transforming into Disney princesses themselves.
Beyond weddings, this versatile hair pin is the perfect addition to any birthday party! Whether it's your little one's birthday bash or a grown-up gathering filled with nostalgia, this accessory adds a touch of enchantment to every celebration.
Handcrafted with love, our Minnie Mouse Hair Pin is made from high-quality materials that ensure durability and longevity. It's a keepsake that will remind you of cherished memories for years to come.
Embrace the magical allure of Minnie Mouse and let your inner child shine with this exquisite hair pin. Add it to your cart now and relive the wonder of Disney on your special day or make a loved one's celebration unforgettable with this charming gift!
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA