Welcome to Pattern, where magic and charm come together in our delightful collection of handcrafted treasures. Allow us to introduce you to the enchanting "Toddler Flower Girl Mickey Bracelet" – a whimsical and dainty accessory that is sure to captivate the hearts of your little ones.
This adorable bracelet is specially designed for toddlers, making it the perfect accessory for your little flower girl's special day. Whether she's walking down the aisle at a wedding, attending a birthday party, or simply exploring her imagination, this bracelet will add a touch of Disney-inspired elegance to her outfit.
Each bracelet is carefully handcrafted with love and attention to detail. The design features a delightful combination of elements: a playful Mickey Mouse silhouette and shimmering pearls and rhinestones that add a touch of sparkle. The combination of these elements exudes a sense of joy and innocence, making it an ideal gift for toddlers who adore Disney characters and love to feel like a princess.
Safety is of the utmost importance, and you can rest assured that this bracelet is crafted with the highest quality materials. It is designed with elastic to ensure a secure and comfortable fit on your little one's wrist. Parents can have peace of mind, knowing that their child can wear this charming bracelet without any worries.
Not only does the Toddler Flower Girl Mickey Bracelet make a delightful accessory for special occasions, but it can also be a cherished keepsake to mark an important milestone in your child's life. The bracelet can be worn for years to come, and as your child grows, it will serve as a precious reminder of their magical, carefree days.
Celebrate your toddler's sense of wonder and imagination with this delightful bracelet, a delightful blend of Disney magic and handmade craftsmanship. Let the "Toddler Flower Girl Mickey Bracelet" from Etsy Pattern be a cherished addition to your little one's jewelry collection and a timeless symbol of love, joy, and enchantment.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA