Hide that whimsical mouse on your wrist.
This is a new addition to the Mouse Ears Collection as of today, May 7th, 2017. I just gave them to 11 and 14 year old friends of mine and they loved them. Be the first to get yours!
These darling bracelets come in lots of colors. Each stretchy cloth cuff bracelet will come adorned with a tiny Mouse head or 2 or 3. They will arrive in a grab bag of mixed colors of my choosing. You may receive different colors and designs from the pictures above. If you need a special color or design for a wedding party or flower girl I will be happy to make them if I can but there may be a delay in shipping. There would be a one to two week processing time for a special order.
You may choose 2, 3, or 4 bracelets from the drop down menu. You can wear them one at a time or all together. You can keep one for yourself and give the others away. You could use these as hair ties as well.
These stretchy cloth mickey mouse bracelets would be perfect for a flower girl in a Disney Inspired Wedding. Bridesmaids can wear them too. The hidden mickey bracelets can be worn on your next trip to Disneyland or Disney World. The mouse bracelets would make a perfect party favor at a mouse themed birthday. We also have mouse cake picks for cupcakes or cakes in a different listing. You can find cake picks here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/562486327
Check out the mouse ears collection from the side menu.
The Disney inspired bracelets come in 5 inch 6 inch or 7 inch sizes. The mouse ears bracelets can be worn by children or adults to supply that hidden mickey fix. Please measure your wrist with a cloth tape measure. Please indicate your size from the drop down menu. Thank you.
Some bracelets will be made with ruffled edges. Some will have straight edges.
The perfect tinker bell gift too!
The Mouse Ears Bling Collection was created by me at HairSwirls1 in 2012. These products are not associated, affiliated or sponsored by Disney Enterprises or any of their affiliates. The Mouse Ears Collection is not a licensed Disney Product.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Deborah Drew Miller, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Deborah Miller 13109 E Ramos St, Dewey, AZ 86327 USA